Thursday, November 14, 2013

ING...

Morning Ladies

I sw this post during the week on Cocktails and Memories  and I thought it would be fun to do this.

MAKING ~ christmas decorations
COOKING ~ cupcakes for my angel boy!
DRINKING ~ warm cuppa java.
READING ~ SA's awesome blogs!
WANTING ~ winter to come! (Don't like summer)
PLAYING ~ cars with my 3yr old son, Robert...
WASTING ~ time worrying about stupid things
SEWING ~ Nothing at the moment
WISHING ~ it was christmas already!
ENJOYING ~ my son's mew found vocabulary... Very amusing how he talks so much!
WAITING ~ for winter. I'm sorry I have getting hot, I'd rather snuggle up!
LIKING ~ Miley cyrus new look and vibe.
WONDERING ~ what the new year will hold
HOPING ~ to get more makeup for my kit this christmas
MARVELLING ~ how amazing it is to have my little human in my life!
NEEDING ~ chocolate croissants from Fournous Bakery in Hyde Park! (Death by Fournous Bakery)
LOVING ~ blogging and my son!
SMELLING ~ freshly brewed coffee in the morning
WEARING ~ jeans and a red pepulum top
FOLLOWING ~ tons of blogs
NOTICING ~ how unfortunately friends change
KNOWING ~ Madeleine Botha - best Makeup Artist and Mentor anyone could ever ask for!
THINKING ~ about my makeup career
FEELING ~ in between feelings right now
BOOKMARKING ~ ellieloveblog one of m fav blogs right now
OPENING ~ vital mini rice cakes - balsamic vinegar and sea salt flavour
GIGGLING ~ at my son, who wants to do every thing himself but can't and gets frustrated.
WATCHING ~ Cars 2 and Monsters Inc

Hope you enjoyed the post.

Shalane
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment